Technical Program Manager
October 2020 - Current
- Doing automated security cool stuff.
Fishtech Group - CYDERES
Director of Customer Success Engineering
March 2019 - October 2020
- Oversee and execute post sales implementation and services. Implementation consists of transitioning or augmenting legacy data platforms to new solutions which can encompass Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) deployment, logging best practices, and cloud platform governance integrations.
- Expert for Google Cloud’s Chronicle and Azure Sentinel services. First engineer outside of Google Cloud to develop a security product integration for Chronicle. Product manager for all things involving both offerings internally and also with external vendors who look to contribute data to each platform.
- Align with MITRE ATT&CK from sales to operations.
Principal Solutions Engineer
January 2017 - March 2019
- Designed Managed Network Detection & Response (MNDR) service offering centered around RSA NetWitness from scratch. Helped in all aspects of creation from initial concepts, to marketing, sales, and ultimately operations.
- Introduced repeatable framework for threat hunting activies based on MITRE ATT&CK.
Information Security Architect
January 2015 - June 2016
- Designed and implementated new network architecture for two highly active and business-critical data centers. Moved from unsecured and flat network to segmented with proper security controls.
- Built an Elasticsearch based security platform which gathered and correlates 200 gigabytes of events daily from endpoint agents, firewalls, IPS, web proxies, and networking devices, granting newfound insight for network operations